Only best raw materials are used for producing our primary material. In the steelworks heat-treated steels are produced out of iron ores in different qualities and grades and this depending on the product requests. These steels are processed further into steel belts and are then coiled up on a bobbin. The next step in the production process is with the help of a high pressure installation to reduce the steel coil to the desired thickness before it runs through a zinc bath. About 70% of steel coils are colour coated. The remaining 30% are galvanised only and used for basic requirements or they are processed in form of Aluzinc-alloy-material for outdoor use.
WE WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU PERSONALLY